Easiest No Bake Taco Casserole Ever...

7:08 PM


I am busy working on new recipes so here is a repost of one of my family's favorites!


Having four kids, a photography business and being in school, dinner sometimes means being able to whip something up in a heartbeat. I am always looking for quick and easy meals on those days when I am just too pressed for time. I mean, not everyday can I be super mom, but I still have to be 'mom'.

This seriously is the easiest taco casserole ever. Easy peasy pudding pie.

You need:
Cheese tortilla chips (Doritos)
Ground beef
1 jar of salsa
Refried Beans
Taco Seasoning
Shredded Lettuce
Cheese


In a skillet, brown your ground beef. Drain the grease and add in one packet of taco seasoning per 2 pounds of beef and salsa. Mix well.

In a casserole dish, layer your chips.

Heat your refried beans in the microwave and layer onto the chips. Add lettuce. Top with beef and then cheese.

Seriously, easy, right? Serve fresh and hot. The beef will help melt the cheese.

No bake. Fast. Tasty and your kids will love it. Mine did!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook